Installing SAMSON in a non-default location
-
Greetings,
Is it possible to choose where to install SAMSON? My problem is I have about 6GB of space left on my C: drive where my operating system is running. However I have lots of space on D: . When I run the SAMSON installation wizard it automatically installs itself in the home folder on C: It would be great if I could choose the location if possible.
Thanks,
Tom
-
Hi @Tom-1 ,
Currently, it is not possible to install SAMSON in a location other than the default one. We will consider adding this option in future releases.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login