Missing SBCLibraryConfig.cmake in SDK 0.11.0

• I have installed SAMSON 0.11.0 and SDK 0.11.0. Although there was a CMake warning about missing SBCLibrary, the compilation finished without any errors (SAMSON_SDK_PATH was correctly set). I checked both KEY_DEVELOPER_DATA_PATH in KEY_SOFTWARE_INFO and SDKDeveloperDefinitions.cmake, they all are fine. SAMSON-SDK was executed but it didn't load the new element.

CMake Warning at /home/lqdong/OneAngstrom/SDK/0.11.0/cmake/FindSAMSONSDK.cmake:77 (FIND_PACKAGE):
      By not providing "FindSBCLibrary.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
      has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
      "SBCLibrary", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "SBCLibrary" with
      any of the following names:

SBCLibraryConfig.cmake
        sbclibrary-config.cmake

When SAMSON-debug ran, there was no line for loading my UUID element. Other elements come with xml information file so I tried to define it my self. This time, SAMSON-debug console reported:

=============== SBGPath summary infos ================

===================================================================
    ===================================================================
    4596610A-C0D5-7C96-9058-E9FC3D2FDB32.so Errors
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Cannot load library
          Sorry I cannot help you
    ===================================================================```

This means SAMSON-debug tried to load developer element at the correct PATH (if this element has xml). I suspect that the problem was caused by missing SBCLibrary. I couldn't find SBCLibraryConfig.cmake in SDK directory. Could anybody help me with this?

Best regards,

Dong.

• Dear sir,

Can you please execute theses command and provide the output

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=[SAMSON-DEBUG-BINARIES]:[QT_LIBRARY_PATH]:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    cd [PATH of KEY_DEVELOPER_DATA_PATH]
    ldd 4596610A-C0D5-7C96-9058-E9FC3D2FDB32.so

Jocelyn

• Thank you so much for helping me. I tried to link exactly Qt5.12.5 (my own version is 5.14.1) so it works now. Again, thank you so much.

Best regards,

Dong.

Looks like your connection to SAMSON Connect - Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.